CDFG: Control Data Flow Graph Toolset
CDFG (Control-Data Flow Graph) is essential data structure for high level synthesis and HW/SW partitioning. CDFG tool is to utilize CDFG with VHDL and C. CDFG tool has
- VHDL to CDFG generator
- CDFG to VHDL or C translator
- CDFG viewer
- CDFG parser
Copyright (c) 1998-2002 CDFG tool by DAL, So.EE, Seoul National Univ., All Right Reserved.
CDFG tool is distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. No author or distributor accepts responsibility to anyone for the consequences of using it or for whether it serves any particular purpose or works at all. Everyone is granted permission to copy, modify and redistribute CDFG tool. Among other things, this copyright notice must be preserved on all copies.
Currently the latest version of cdfgtool is 2.0.
Version 2.0 (Release date: April 14, 1999, updated on August 31, 2005)
- update: The CDFG viewer has been added to the Solaris version and the Linux version. Only the binary file is updated.
- Cdfgtool-2.0-src.tar.gz source code with binary compiled by GNU g++ 2.8.1 under sunOS 5.5.1 and vdt-188.8.131.52
- Cdfgtool-2.0-linux.tar.gz compiled by GNU g++ 2.95.2 under Redhat 7.1 and vdt-2.8.0
- Cdfgtool-2.0-windows98.zip compiled by Visual C++ 6.0 under Windows 98 and vdt-2.8.0
Version 1.0 (Release date: 1998)
Benchmark VHDL examples (Release date: 2001)
- High-level synthesis under multi-cycle interconnect delay
J. Jeon, D. Kim, D. Shin, and K. Choi
In Proc. Asia South Pacific Design Automation Conf. (ASP-DAC), pp.662-667, Jan. 2001.
- Loop pipelining in hardware-software partitioning
J. Jeon and K. Choi
In Proc. Asia South Pacific Design Automation Conference (ASP-DAC), pp. 361-366, Feb. 1998.
- Director: Kiyoung Choi
- Author: Jinhwan Jeon
- Contributor: Yong-Jin Ahn